Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Braids - Bridal Hair Trends for 2012

Whether you are planning on a laidback, bohemian bridal hairstyle, or you'd like to add a little something to a simple up do, the loose braid is worth considering. With so many styles of plaits and braids weaving their way through the hair of red carpet divas this trend simply cannot be ignored.

So Feminine 
Chic
Graceful
Simple yet Elegant


If you need some help with your wedding day hair, please make sure you ask ... as we have some of the BEST people at our finger tips. Those divas on the red carpet will pale in comparison to you on your wedding day - I DO promise this to you! :)


Amanda xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks
would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know
where you
got your design. Kudos

My web page :: View My Web Page